Thursday 13 May 2010

Let your Garden Grow



1/LOTV Challenge - Sketch by Bev
2/Quixotic - Let your Garden Grow, use handmade flowers
3/Cupcake - Buttons


Hi Peeps at last I can blog, thought today I would be off but got called in again. At work till Sat now,that takes my total to over 50 hours overtime.
Boy I'm I tired and to top it all off I got a stinking cold :(
But still found some time to make a couple of cards lol
Here above is my first,a card for someone at work who's sister in law is mad about gardening.
I used 1 of my Hanglar images which as been waiting to be inked. I have coloured her with Distress Inks. I followed Bev sketch with papers I will list at end. I used a new nestie and MS punch. Finished with some punched flowers and paper brads. Off to nurse this cold ready for work tomorrow. See you soon hugs Toni

Design Papers - MME Wild Asparagus
Martha Stewart - Doily Punch
Paper Brads - The Glitter Pot
Cardstock - Bazzil
Distress Inks - Must remember to write these down
Image - Hanglar
Nesties - Lg Oval Scallop
Buttons - MME
Threads - From Stash

2 comments:

  1. Great work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love that little Hanglar girl and the soft colors you used for the card.

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week.

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete