Tuesday 25 May 2010

Tilda & Snail



1/Just Magnolia - Sketch by Jane
2/Colour Create - Soft Green & Light Aqua optional extra Butterflies

Hi Peeps where has the lovely weather gone? Oh well back to british weather lol.
Here is my card for the day and I have used another stamp or two which I ahve found unused lol. I decided to mask these stamps and use them both on this card. I love this snail its so cute. I have coloured them with whispers markers I am getting used to using them now so I might move on to promarkers or copics which is best? Please let me know as these will be a considered purchase. I want to make the right choice.My butterflies are another stamp set I haven't used much such a shame as when I use them I like the results I get. I stamped the base with chalk ink and the top outline with staz on. Below will be a list of ingreds I used to make this card. Thanks for looking off to blog hop and catch up with some I haven't had time to visit Hugs Toni
Recipe
Tilda & Snail-Magnolia
Butterflies-Kay Carley
Sentiment-Kay Carley
Twinks
Whispers Markers
Aqua chalk eye
Roses-WOC
Ribbon-Stash
DP-MME
MSPunch-Doily
Cardstock-Bazzil & Own Stock from the range I think.

2 comments:

  1. wow wow wow Toni, I love this...how brilliant to have her sitting on the snail...brilliant use of the colours and I love your butterflies...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia and Colour Create challenges
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is precious on that little snail! What a great idea! I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and Colour Create this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete