Thursday 27 May 2010

Superduper Girl



1/Sketch Saturday
2/Cupcake-Black,Grey & 1 other (Pink)my choice.

Hi there Peeps here is a card I have completed today. I love these Mo images and heres one thats been sat in my colouring box for a while. I have coloured her with Whispers Markers. I really enjoyed this sketch from Sketch Saturday and it was a quicky took more time to colour than put together lol. Thanks for looking hugs Toni

Recipe
DP-DCWV La creme & MME La paperie
Image-Superduper girl by Mo
Grey cardstock
MS Punch Doily
Colouring-whispers markers
Sentiment-Daisy & Dandelion

3 comments:

  1. oh wow Toni how fabulous is she in these colours...stunning work and yyyyyoooohhhhoooo 'waving' its great to put a face to the name, I love your piccy
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card. I love this little girl, so sassy.
    Great papers too. I always seem to spend more time colouring than actually making the card these days.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, she looks gorgeous in pink. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete