Sunday 2 May 2010

Princess Sparkle



1/Just Magnolia - Sketch by Bev

Hi peeps What a day I have been out shopping and purchased a bigshot and some nestibilties only to get home and discover I need tan embossing pads to use it :(
Well at least my martha stewart doily punch works. I tried it out when I got back along with some new papers oh I was just going to stare at them all day instead lol.
I am posting 2 cards today as I am at work tomorrow I don't get bank holidays off :(

My lush papers are from MME La Paperie by Jen Wilson 180 sheets in this pack at 19.99
from the range what a bargin I thought. I coloured tilda with Twinks and added stickles to make her sparkle but the camera doesn't show it. I finished with roses from Wild orchid Crafts. Thanks for looking see u all soon hugs Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment