Saturday 8 May 2010

Kai in the Rain




1/Quixotic - Oh Baby
2/Colour Create - Khaki,Aqua,Brown & Cream
3/Mo's Digi Challenge - Water or Rain

Hi Peeps here is my first card of the day, I am posting early as I am at work today and will be all week till Thursday when I get a day off. Will try to get some cards done maybe there will be some late night crafting going on lol. This card I am using in the above challenges. I am going to list my materials at the end to try a different way. The image I downloaded from Mo's shop and is called Kai in the rain I love this image it is so cute and reminds me of when my son was little and loved the rain. He would find the biggest puddle to jump in lol.
I matted my image onto Khaki cardstock and used nesties. The image I coloured with Distress inks and a glaze pen for puddle and rain drops.
Design Papers - Retro pack but can't remember who by I have had them forever.
Distress Inks
Buttons - From stock and MME
Nesties - Circle scallops.
Sakura - Glaze pen in clear.
Thanks for looking Peeps see you all soon hugs Toni

7 comments:

  1. This is a great choice of images for this challenge! Love the repeated circles. Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! What great papers! Come back to Mo's next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Thanks for dropping by and joining in the challenge at Mo's.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling and a very popular image for this week's challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week! Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card...great colour combo!
    Thanks for playing along with Mo's challenge this week and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh very cute. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwweeeee very cute..
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete