Wednesday 19 May 2010

This makes me giggle :)



1/Pink Elephant - Sketch

Hi Peeps here is another card to show you. I really love this image from Sassy Cheryls it just makes me giggle. I remember when our puppy used to do this lol. I was late for the challenge last week but had to use this image anyway. I really wanted to use all my 12x12 papers before cutting into new ones so hense the colours which I have used on a few cards. I really am enjoying LOTV inspire blog if you haven't been over yet head on over and check it out there is some candy up for grabs too. I have used the download templates on this card. I have coloured the image with Distress Inks and followed the sketch at Pink Elephant.
Thanks for looking hugs Toni

Recipe
Image - Sassy Cheryls
DP - MME Wild Asparagus
Paper brads - The glitterpot
Template for image background - LOTV Inspire blog
Distress Inks - Antique Linen,Vintage Photo,Shabby Shutters,Faded Jeans.
Whispers Markers - Grey Shadows

1 comment:

  1. this image really made me smile Toni, its brilliant...perfect papers too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete