Tuesday 4 May 2010

New Challenge





1/Bunny Zoe Crafts Challenge - Recipe 3 Flowers,2 Designer Papers,1 Lace or Ribbon.
2/Totally Gorjuss - In Stitches
3/Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch

Hi Peeps and here is my annoucement for today Bunny Zoe Crafts are having a challenge which will take place every first monday of the month check it out here Bunny Zoe Gallery.
Now onto my card for the day it is another sweet tilda "Fairytale Tilda" she is simply adorable and a delight to colour. You can get her at Bunny Zoe Crafts along with other crafting goodies. I have coloured her with Twinks and Distress Inks. I finally got around to using my Bigshot today with my nesties :)
The papers are from MME and are gorgeous didn't want to cut them lol. I machine stitched them and then added some lace from stock and finished with some Wild Orchid Crafts Roses.

Why can't I get my piccies to go in the right place on here. I wanted it here and it gone to top, any help would be appreciated. Thanks for looking see you soon hugs Toni

10 comments:

  1. oh wow Toni shes fabulous in these colours and your colouring is lush...thanks so much for joining in with the Bunny Zoes Challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! What a wonderful creation!!! Thanks so very much for joining us at SSW and good luck!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I have issues with blogger and picture placement too, very annoying, let me know if you do get any help. :-D Love the detail on the card and how you've coloured her, also loving the Twilight pics, he's yummy!! Thanks for playing at SSW!

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image . Love how you colored her and the border punch that you used. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I am glad to hear I am not the only one who has this problem with blogger! Ugh, it drives me crazy sometimes! anyway... I love your card! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and your wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Thanks for playing at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwhhh - I love this! The added flowers are the perfect touch to this great card! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card
    Thanks for joining us at TG this week
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete