Thursday 27 May 2010

Special RAK Event



Hi Peeps here is my revised addition of the card for Lisa's Sister. After following advice from fellow bloggers (Thanks Guys) I just changed the sentiment to something more appropriate.

Here's what lisa has to say about the event:

I am having a special event for my sister Jayme. She is in her early 50's and has terminal lung cancer. To make it worse, her sweet dachshund Molly passed away a couple weeks ago. Today we learned her cancer has spread to several other areas and her time is running out. I am asking for all my card making friends to send her a fun card...not really get well cards obviously, but something pretty or funny that will make her smile. She is a frog collector so frog cards would be awesome!

Lisa you are so inspiring and I think this is a great idea for your sister I hope she enjoys the cards she receives. Please check out Lisa's blog and send some love hugs Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment