Wednesday 19 May 2010

Two Little Piggies



1/Cupcake - Blooming Charming
2/Sketch Saturday - Sketch lol
3/Papertake Weekly - Say it with Flowers

Hi Peeps hope you are all well. The sun is shinning here,although the clouds keep coming over. I have been routing through my stamps,as I always do when I purchase more lol and came across this little cutie which I hadn't stamped up yet. Naughty girl there are more too, Opps seem to have forgot about them hee hee. So out came the ink and I even gave this one the heat embossing treatment with clear. I coloured them with Distress inks although I think they cry out for Twinks maybe next time. I deciced to get out the Pinks again which have been neglected lately. This week set of challenges has alot of Sketches so I am in my element lol. This one is cutesy of Sketch Saturday and a beauty to follow. Hope you have a great day with some crafting in there hugs Toni

Recipe
Image - Rachel Ann Miller
DP - La Paperie MME
Cardstock - Own Stock & Bazzil
Charm - Local craft Shop
Brad - Papermania
Lace - Local Craft Shop
Distress Inks - Tattered Rose,Antique Linen
Punch - Martha Stewart Doily
Sentiment - The Stampman
Roses - Wild Orchid Crafts

4 comments:

  1. Ah such an adorable card, love the piggies! Great take on the challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. socking how much we find when we rummage isnt it Toni lol...its a fab stamp you should rummage more often
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Thanks for joining us this week over at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goregous card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW last week, and hope you play along again this week with our sketch challenge!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete