Sunday 2 May 2010

Alice in Wonderland



1/Create4Fun Challenge - Sketch
2/CraftyCatzChallenge - See some Spots

Hi Peeps here is card no2 The DP are MME Wild Asparagus. I have used my new MS punch again and some new ribbon 99p from the range. I added some headpins I made myself along with the matching button. The image is Alice from Spesch Digi. I coloured her with my Whispers Markers. Well thats it for today off to search the net for my stuff for my new BigShot and to get ready for work tomoz. See you all soon thanks for looking hugs Toni

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous Toni and so spooky I have just printed one of these Alices out...great minds eh lol...I love your soft colours
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, great image, thankyou for sharing your creation with us at craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni
    A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Toni!
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete