Wednesday 5 May 2010

Pretty in Purple



1/Cupcake - Recipe 3 Papers,3 Ribbons & 3 Flowers
2/A Spoonful of Sugar - Furry Friends

Hi peeps just the one card today been at work on a extra shift.
This card has a LOTV image I purchased. I have coloured with Distress Inks and paper pieced the boot. I used nesties and used an ink pad to enhance the edge. The Papers are all MME. I cut out 3 flowers from paper and 3d them on the layout. I added Ribbon and then threaded Ribbon through some eyelets and added a bow to finish. The sentiment is also from LOTV thanks for looking hugs Toni

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie this is just so sweet I love the colours you have used on here, thanks for your lovely comments
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little card and very cute image...love the choice of colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete