Tuesday 1 June 2010

Spider Henry




1/Papertake Weekly-Sketch by Dawny P

Hi there peeps just thought I would post a card I did yesterday but the photos are pants the light was crap yesterday. I have got a week off so hopefully I will get more time to craft this week. I am also pondering whether to sell my cards on e bay as I have lots now and not enough birthdays lol.
This card was based on the cute freebie digi download from WOJ and boy he is super cute lol. I deciced to colour him with Twinks. I also used a new punch from MS.
Thanks for looking be back laters pos if I get some cards done hugs Toni

Recipe
Card-From stock
Thread-From stock(used this to create a web)
Twinks
DP-MME & DCWV
punch-MS round the page
Sentiment-Daisy & Dandelion

1 comment:

  1. A brilliant card! love it - thanks for sharing.
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete