Wednesday 9 June 2010

I am well chuffed :)



1/Anyone For Anya-Hot Hot Hot

Hi peeps imagine my surprise yesterday after waking up after a 12 hour shift to find when checking the challenge blogs that I had won yeepee!
I am the winner of the cupcake challenge,I was overwhelmed and it gave me a buzz to carry on blogging. After a few let downs with DT positions I was on a downer but now I am up again.

Some more news I would like to share with you guys is another challenge which is starting next monday over at Bunny Zoes. The gals had decided to move it to a blog rather than a gallery. Well done girls heres to some fun challenges. Check out there blog here Bunny Zoes Challenge and be in with a chance of winning £25 gift voucher.

On to my card for today and it is using a new stamp called Sun, but where is the sun? Disappeared again behind the rain clouds. I hope this card makes you feel summer is here. I have coloured her with Whispers Markers. I added some glitz with stickles. I really enjoy this colour combo how about you.
Thanks for looking
See you soon
Hugs Toni
Recipe
DPs-DCWV
Cardstock-Own Stash
MSPunch-Doily
Stickles-Diamond
Glitter foampads-Stash
Whispers Markers
Ribbon-Stash

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least she looks sunny! Love the glitter at her glasses.

    Love from AFA?!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwwooohhhooooo huge congratulations on your win Toni...you really shouldnt get down when you dont get picked for a DT pet, it can be for many many reason, you should see how many I have been turned down for in my time so far lol....your card is fabulous, I love the punched layers and glittery glasses
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete