Monday 21 June 2010

Ice Cream oh How hot is it today



1/Papertake weekly-Ice cream colours
2/Sketch Saturday-Sketch

Hi peeps How hot is it today? Wow I am glad to be home from work and a chance to cool down. I work outdoors and this weather is a killer lol. Never happy either to hot or raining lol.

So onto my card and I chose Mint Choc Chip as my favourite Ice cream and I could just eat one now.

I have used another fab image by Kenny K and this one is called Rock Chick and she is cool. I really enjoyed colouring her in and I did that with whispers markers. I think I may be brave enough to give copics ago. Does anyone know where I can buy a beginners set to get me started?

I guess I better go and get some tea, I shall be back tomorrow so see you all then.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Toni

Recipe
DPs-MME
Whispers Markers
Sentiment-Daisy & Dandelion
Ribbon-Stash
Buttons-Handmade
Nesties-Sm scallop circle
Image-Kenny K Downloads

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so COOL! ;)
    fabulous colouring too.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete