Wednesday 16 June 2010

DIVA



1/Cute card Thursday-Anything but Square
2/Bunny Zoes-Nice & Girly
3/Mojo Monday-Sketch

Hi Peeps where as the week disappeared too? I really went to town on this card and wanted to do something really special as it is my mums birthday next week. I have the challenge of doing a card from the girls at work for her. We work at the same place so here is what I decided on. Not that my Mum is a Diva but the image makes me smile everytime I look at it lol. Its called DIVA and is from the delightful and talented Mo.
I love her images and you can always find an image suitable for anybody there please if you haven't been there please check it out. You can get there by looking on my side bar :)
I decided to distress alot of the elements on this card to give it some interest. I have used dinks and scissors. I haven't got round to purchasing a distressing tool yet.
I also decided to use my sewing machine which has been neglected of late. I coloured my image with Twinks and Dinks she really needed to sparkle lol. I created the border with an MS punch but I don't have the corner piece for it yet.
Hope you enjoy looking
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Flowers & Pins-WOC
DPS-MME
Twinks-Pink Apple,Peach,Ginger flower.
DInks-Tattered rose,Vintage photo,Antique Linen
Ribbon-Stash
Eyelets&brads-Stash
MS Punch-Loop
Cardstock-Create & Craft
Nestie-Sm scallop circle

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Toni, love the paper and pretty colours
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Toni perfect...I love this little Diva isnt she brilliant and all that pink...perfect girly card for our first challenge...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love those shades of pink!

    ReplyDelete