Sunday 20 June 2010

Last minute Fathers Day Card



1/The Pink Elephant-Sketch

Hi Peeps my word this week as been busy. Then to top it off my dear hubby asked me at 8.30pm if I would make a card for his dad. Men don't we just love em lol. So there I was after a shift at work sat in my shed doing his card.

His dad is big on the greenhouse so Mo's image came in handy let me tell you. This one is called Big Guys Garden, I chose to colour him with my whispers markers. Lets say its the fastest card made in my history lol.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Toni

Recipe
DPs-MME Wild Asparagus
Whispers Markers
Cardstock-DCWV
Buttons-Ebay
Sentiment-Scrabble squares Stash

4 comments:

  1. dont you just love it when people ask you to 'knock up' a quick card lol...you should have given him the stash and said get on with it...fabulous use of Mo's big guy Toni
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card!! The image is so sweet!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Toni. This is such a great guys image, and I love the buttons.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your card. It is so perfect for father's day!! Thanks for joining us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete