Thursday 17 June 2010

Card & News of new Challenge



1/A Spoonful of Sugar-Summer
2/Crazy4Challenges-Light Pink,Light Purple,Light Green
3/Create4Fun-Sketch

Hi peeps onto my card for today. This is using a new image I came across yesterday and its a digi image by a talented guy called Kenny K. These are fab for the teenage market and all of us who are young at heart. I have fallen for these images big style lol. This one is called ALL THAT,perfect for her me thinks.
You can get them here at Kenny K Downloads.
I have coloured her with my favs Twinks & DInks. The papers are my usual atmo MME I love there choice of papers.

Onto the new challenge and its based on these new Images, so if like me you love them then make sure you pop on over here on the 11 July to have a go at the first challenge. They are also after some DT members so if you fancy it check it out.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Image-Kenny K
DInks-Antique Linen & Tattered Rose,Vintage Photo
Twinks-Dutch Iris,Apple Pink,Kiwi
Whispers Markers-Grey highlights
DPs-MME
Cardstock-Stash
Button-Ebay
Ribbon-Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment