Wednesday 2 June 2010

4 Challenges,1 Card



1/Mo's Challenge-Babies Ribbons or Bows
2/Create4fun-Sketch
3/Cute Card Thursday-No DPs
4/The Pink Elephant-Gotta wear shades

Hi there again peeps must sort out this blogger business seems to take ages to write me post lol
Not really sure of this card its to bright I think and not very good me thinks what about yourselves? I would love your comments
This card nearly didn't make it but has I have made it for many challenges I thought it had better stay.
I have chosen to colour Mos image of Two Tasha love her shes cute about the only thing I do like. Stop blabbering on you fool lol. I have coloured her with Twinks & DInks. Has I behaved myself this time I heat embossed the background and therefore didn't use DPs.
I also threaded some wire around brads and threaded on beads for some interest.
Thanks for looking off to the coast tomoz to chill out and will be better to post me thinks after hugs Toni
Recipe
Ink pads-Versafine Black Onyz & Colourbox Orange
Clear Embossing Powder
Image-Two Tasha from Mo's
Twinks-Wintermist Grey,Peach,Lemondrop,Honey Amber & Burnt Umber
DInks-Tattered Rose
Wire,Beads
Brads-Papermania
Ribbon&Bows-Papermania
Nestie-Lg Scallop Oval

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! You totally rocked the 'gotta wear shades' challenge! That image is hilarious, I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Toni,and perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow how fabulous is she in orange, brilliant card Toni
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!
    Thanks for joining us over at CCT this week :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I love the colors and those black swirls. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous!! Just loving those colours and a perfect choice of image :)
    Thank you for joining in with Mo's challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card...
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete