Sunday 6 June 2010

Anya Rain



1/Sketch Saturday
2/Create4Fun-Colour Combo-Black,White 1 Other(I chose Red)

Hi there I thought this image was appropiate today due to the weather, but Anya looks happier than I do when rain lashes it down lol. I decided to paper piece her and went for this classic combo of black,white & red. This is another 1st for me as I never have red in my paper stash. So I printed this off my computer from the pink petticoat.
Thanks for looking
This will be it for a few days has I have a 12 hour shift tomoz :(
Catch you all soon
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Image Rain-The Greeting Farm
DPS-MME,DCWVscrap & Pink Petticoat
Nestie-Sm Scallop Circle
Paperbrads-Craftwork Cards
Paperclips-Own Stash
Ribbon-Anitas
Sentiment-Daisy&Dandelion
DInks-Tattered rose & Antique Linen.

2 comments:

  1. wow stunning card Toni, I love the black and red with your Miss Anya, perfect combination
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80's colour combo.... I love it! ;)
    Fabulous card, beautifully made.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete