Tuesday 22 June 2010

Captain Hugh



1/A spoonful of sugar-Best Wishes
2/Simon says Stamp-Pirates
3/Mo's challenge-Dry Embossing

Hi peeps hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having. Lets hope it keeps up :)

My card is for all the boys who simply love pirates, I don't know any that aren't fond of the old and new pirate films out there.
I got out my old embossing stencils and used them on this card for Mo's challenge of dry embossing. I used Captain Hugh and elements from Mo's shop. I love these download images they are fab. I have coloured with whispers markers, I think when I find a good deal I will purchase some copics and give them ago.

Thanks for looking enjoy the evening
See you all soon
Hugs Toni

Recipe
DPs-Nitwits & DCWV
Buttons-Ebay
Embossing board-Glitter girls
Embossing stencils-Create and Craft some years ago
Sentiment- Daisy & Dandelion
Whispers Markers
Cardstock-Bazzil & DCWV
Image & Elements-Mo's Shop

6 comments:

  1. I love those black papers! They add the perfect amount of interest without overpowering the card :D

    Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhhhh fabulous card Toni, I love that great mix of papers and colours you used
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a great card Toni...and those buttons are perfect. So glad you could join us at Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great.. We are so glad you joined us at Mo's this week..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful darlin, love the colours you have chosen, the image and embellies are fab too, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge :)

    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I like the antique looking buttons. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete