Sunday 13 June 2010

Trinity



1/Papertake Weekly-Sketch
2/Mo's Challenge-Easel Card

Hi Peeps here is my second card for today. I feel as though I have neglected my Mo's but out they come today. With my new rubbers to play with I thought it was about time I got my digis out again and thought of leaving cards for the kids, as school will be out for summer soon. These images are great for teachers I will be doing the boy one soon as my lad goes to another school in september.
This image is called Trinity and she is a star to colour. I have chosen to colour her with Twinks & DInks. The papers I have used are from Nitwits and are a download along with the elements.
The challenge was an easel card so below is a piccie of my card from the side.


Here it is :)
Thanks for looking enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Twinks-Poppy Red,Dutch Iris,Wild Blueberry
DInks-Antique linen,Vintage photo & Tattered rose
DPS-Nitwits
Elements-Nitwits
Sentiment-Doodlebug med marmalade
Paperbrads-Craftwork cards

5 comments:

  1. wow what a fabulous easel card Toni, I love this little schoolgril and you have coloured her beautifully, great papers too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love the paper you picked.. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love all the apples. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Toni.. and perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am select your site how one of my favorites sites. Your model is good and single.

    ReplyDelete