Sunday 6 June 2010

Tilda Bubbles



1/Just Magnolia-Frame it-pleated lace
2/Cute Card Thursday-Black,Blue & Orange
3/Crazy4Challenges-Pleats
4/Totally Gorjuss-Sketch

Hi Peeps this was an experiment for me, as Pleats never worked for me in the past but voila here it is a success thanks to the tutorial over on Just Magnolia this week. I couldn't believe my luck when I checked out CCT challenge and found the colour Orange a must, well I have gone mad with orange when colouring and had this Tilda ready to go. I never used it last time and I was oranged out lol. But today I got my chance. I enjoyed following the sketch at Totally Gorjuss and made this card a pleasure to make.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Foampads-Raising Image and Nestie
Twinks-Peach,Wintermist Grey,Honey Amber
DInks-Tattered Rose
White pen-Sakura
Lace-Own stash
Sentiment-Daisy & Dandelion
DPs-MME
Roses-WOC
Ribbon-Anitas
Nestie-Sm Scallop Circle

6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card. I love this stamp. Beautiful lace bordering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Toni. Love how you coloured the sweet Tilda and that pleated lace is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wonderful card Toni, beautiful cute Tilda and fab colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Wonderful job with the lace trim details too. Love that stamp! Thanks for joining in at JM this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card with cute Tilda! thanks for joining us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what beautiful lace!!, it's stunning.. love that image too :-).
    Thanks for joining us this week on JM.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete