Wednesday 2 June 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge




1/Sketch Saturday

Hi Peeps What a week it as been so far, to top it off the internet went down on me yesterday and just got it back. So now I can post yeepee. I completed 3 cards yesterday and will post them today, if I can get my piccies to behave themselves I will do it in one post, but my luck they will be separate lol. Seems the weather changes has fried my brain, I was going to enter this into another challenge using no DPs when I realised I had paper pieced the image (What a stupid mare I am)
This card was created by colouring a piece of card with purple ink and sponging it on. Then I stamped the swirls and heat embossed with clear and white powder.
I love this image and was a recent ebay purchase shes called Sugar Nellie Penpal. I coloured with DInks and paper pieced. I used the nesties circle scallop to create the matt for the stamp.
Recipe
DP-MME
MSPunch-Loop around the page
DInks-Tattered Rose,Antique linen,Vintage photo & Shabby shutters
Dew Drop ink-Pearlescent Purple
Clear & White embossing powder Stamp & Stuff
Ribbon
Roses-WOC

"*&^&&&&**&&""" That just doesnt work excuse the cursing there is supposed to be another card here but it hasn't worked techology doesn't work for me check out another post see you soon hugs Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment