Thursday 24 June 2010

Strawberries & Cream



1/Just Magnolia-In the Garden
2/Cupcake-Strawberries & Cream
3/Papertake Weekly-Sketch
4/Cute Card Thursday-Reuse,Renew,Recycle

Hi Peeps hope everyone is enjoying the sun. I am at work alot this week so may not get round to blogging so much :(
This weekend and tomoz I have some 12 hour shifts, been busy there all week and it shows on this card. OOopps I seem to have stuck the image on slanted, lack of sleep & the heat lol.



Here is a piccie from the side sorry piccies are bad this evening light isn't so good for photos. I have coloured this adorable tilda with DInks. I have eaten so many strawberries lately I may turn into one. I recycled the buttons & ribbon from an old top I was throwing away. I kept this simple has red makes a big statement I think.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Toni

3 comments:

  1. aww Toni your card is gorgeous I love the DP and the cute tilda image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Toni what a fabulous card, I can almost smell the strawberries...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really wonderful card and fab added detail! Thanks for joining with Cupcake this week :) Donna

    ReplyDelete