Sunday 6 June 2010

Pink & Blue



1/WOJ-Sketch by Donalda
2/Colour Create-Baby Pink & Pastel Blue

Hi Peeps the weather has been glorious here,but today we get thunder & lightning what a shame I was getting quite a tan lol. But at least its got me to my craftroom to get some cards done. This is card 1 and I have used the supertalented Donaldas sketch which was great to use. I coloured one of my new purchases with DInks & Twinks. I used the template from LOTV to cut out image and added some details with a swirl stamp. I don't usually go for this colour combo but doing the challenge forced me to try and I really like it lol.
Not happy with the ribbon pleating but check back later when I finally got it together for another card.
Thanks for your comments
See you soon
Hugs Toni

Recipe
WOJ Image-Melinda Reading
DInks-Tattered rose & Antique Linen
Whispers Markers-Pale Pink
Ribbon-Own stash
MSPunch-Loop around the page
DP-MME
Swirl Stamp-Dovecrafts fantasy emblems
Twinks-Wintermist Grey
Buttons-MME

2 comments:

  1. Super card - love the layout and your lollipop flowers are fab! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Toni. Your hand made flowers are fantastic. Great use of the challenge colours.
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete