Saturday 12 June 2010

Sweet as Sugar



1/The Sugar Bowl-Pink,Black & White
2/A Spoonful of Sugar-Floral Delights
3/Cupcake-Dazzle Us use glitter

Hi Peeps What an amazing day I am having today. Guess what I have won again, I am a WINNER at sketch saturday. Can't wait to buy some amazing craft goodies yeepee. Thanks gals :)

On to my card for today and its using a sweet sugar nellie stamp called penpal. This is another of my recent ebay purchases :) I really enjoy this colour combo and the sketch I have followed was a joy to follow will use it again. I have coloured the image with DInks, but had trouble with black hair not my best attempt.
Thanks for looking hoping to be back with another card later before the footie starts. No choice have to watch unless I use the time to craft lol.
See you all soon
Hugs Toni

Recipe
DPs-DCWV & MME
Cardstock-Stash
MSPunch-Loop
Flowers-Foam Glitter
Paperbrads-Craftworks Cards
Dinks-Black Soot & Tattered Rose

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I really like the mix of papers and punches too! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete