Thursday 22 July 2010

Young Love



1/Project Tuesday-Paper Flowers
2/Simon says Stamp-Sketch

Morning Peeps well its my son's last day of school and boy is he ready lol. It seems like yesterday when he was born now he is 11 and off to comprehensive school. Boy has he grown there is a piccie at bottom of post.

My card for today is one I have done for an anniversary. I love Mo's images and this one is so indearing(excuse the spelling lol)
I have coloured the image with Promarkers. These beauties are becoming a fav of mine lol.
I distressed the card with a file and the papers were distressed this way and finished with distress inks. I deciced to make some lollipop flowers and finished with some bargin buttons from ebay, they cost me 99p and I got 50 what a bargin eh.



This is my boy after getting ready for his graduation disco yesterday. He asked if he looked okay and even had me do his hair lol. He even used some of my hubbys aftershave by beckham. This is for the totty he replied lol. Oh boy I am gonna have trouble with him I can feel it in my bones.
He won the best dancer award for break dancing and best dressed, he was chuffed to bits. Off to call for his girl on sunday, he has changed so much from a quite boy to so out going must get that from me lol.

Thanks for listening today, I can go on
Enjoy your day
Hugs Toni

Recipe
DPs-MME
Coloured-Promarkers
Image-Mo's digi Young Love
Buttons-Ebay
Distressing-A Linen & V Photo
Nail File
Cardstock-DCWV

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet image!! I love how you colored it too :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Toni, wonderful sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete