Monday 26 July 2010

A Long Post



1/Mo's Challenge- Paper pieced

Hi Peeps first I would like to apologise for not commenting these past few days I have been so busy with work that I haven't had time SORRY. But has I am now on holiday for a week normal blogging will start lol.
This is my first of two cards that I completed thursday but has I haven't blogged some of the challenges have ended.
This is another crimbo card and I am well on the way now lol. This is using one of Mo's images and is called Angel with puppy how sweet is she. And what a dream to colour. I have used Pro markers and DInks and they seem to work together. I shall be purchasing some more pro markers as I love em. I also am in to distressing my cards at the mo. Don't know how long this will last lol.
Recipe
DPs-MME
Coloured-DInks & Promarkers
Distressing-A Linen & V Photo
Nesties-Sm scallop circle
Cardstock-DCWV
Ribbon-Stash
Sentiment-Old rubberstamp
Sequins & Snowflakes-Stash



1/Papertake Weekly-Cute

This is another Mo image which I love and his name is Sticky. I have coloured him with Promarkers and I think he fits in perfectly with the challenge at Papertake which is cute. In my eyes he certainly is lol.
Thanks for looking
See you all soon
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Coloured-Promarkers
Sentiment-Old stamp
Nesties-Sm scallop circle
Distressing-A Linen & V Photo
Image-Mo's digi Sticky
Roses&Stemens-WOC
Holly leaf-Stash
Paperbrads-Craftwork cards
Stickles-Diamond

2 comments:

  1. aww 2 gorgeous cards Toni and those images are so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Toni. Love the colors you chose for "Sticky". Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week, and for sharing your creativity. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete