Tuesday 6 July 2010

Brady & Chloe



1/Mo's challenge-Use fabric
2/Totally Gorjuss-Sketch
3/Crazy4Challenges-Use 2 or more ribbons

Hi there, though I would post a quick one today. I have been busy at my sons new school meeting the new teachers for september, wow they can go on a bit.
My wiplash as seemed to ease a little now, so I can get back to some crafting yeepee.
On to my card for today and I have used my free image for a challenge win and this cute little pair is called Brady and Chloe. They are so adorable and show brotherly and sisterly love of to a tea.
I have chosen to colour them with DInks and Whispers Markers. They are a dream to colour. I distressed some of the papers with DInks to give some definition. I really enjoyed the sketch over at Totally Gorjuss and was a dream to follow.
Hope you enjoyed looking
See you all soon
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Image-Mo's digi
DInks-V photo,A Linen,T Rose
Whispers Markers
DPs-MME
Lace-Stash
Bows-Papermania
Buttons-Ebay
Cardstock-DCWV
Roses-WOC
Sentiment-doodlebug rub ons

3 comments:

  1. That image is so sweet! Love all the pretty embellishments, too. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card and perfect with this image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge! Come back again. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet.. I love your card.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete