Saturday 17 July 2010

The 1st Crimbo Card



1/Mo's Challenge-Masculine
2/Cute Card Thursday-Christmas Card
3/Truly Scrumptious-Sketch

Morning all well things are improving here with the family, but its a long road to recovery for us all. Lets hope the weekend is a respite from it all.
Today is the start of my crimbo cards and this one is a darling. I love this image from Mo's digi and he is called Sticky.
I have coloured him with DInks and added stickles to make him sparkle.
The papers are from last years stock need to purchase some new ones for this year me thinks, any excuse to go shopping lol.
I got my first Pro Markers yesterday, so I am going to have a play with them today. The colours are basic and I will have to have more,pay day next week so the bank will take a pounding lol.
Hope you enjoy your weekend whatever you are up to.
See you soon
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Mo's Image-Sticky
Cardstock-DCWV
DPs-Last years stock can't remember who they by.
DInks-T Rose,S Shutters,F Jeans & A Linen
Sentiment- Stamp from stash had long ago no name on it.
Sequins & Snowflakes-Local craft shop.

9 comments:

  1. so sweet! I really love your card!
    hugs
    little angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! This image always brings a smile. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT this week! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things improve with your family crisis Toni, email me if you need a shoulder or natter...your card is amazing, I love the colouring and Sticky is just so cute isnt he...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Toni. Glad you could join us at Mo's this week. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the adorable image of Mo's and fabulous papers and colours.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so sweet. I love this little one.. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toni, this is so cute. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge with us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One down and many more to go!! :0) A fabulous card to start to your Christmas card list...such a cute image too.
    Thanks for joining in with Mo's challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete