Tuesday 27 July 2010

Sweetness of Sugarbowl



1/Sugarbowl-Sketch option of blue
2/Create4Fun-Use Flowers

Evening all such a late post been beavering away in me shed and forgot what time it was lol.
Here is a card for a couple of challenges, and time to get out a stamp I had forgotten about shame on me lol.
She is so sweet and I love the little bunny peeking out. This is called Peek a Bunny, I decided to colour her with DInks which have become neglected of late aww must remember them more lol.

I love distressing with my nail file and have to curb back or I totally ruin card and papers, these are MME and a freebie from a mag. So note to self be careful :)
Then I had odd bits of ribbon so decided to put them behind the flower element,a tip from Dawny P thanks hun :)

Thanks for looking
Hugs Toni

Recipe
DPs-MME Quite Contrary
Cardstock-DCWV
Elements-MME
Brad-Papermania
Image-Peek a Bunny
Coloured-DInks
Distressed-Nail file

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and lovely card! Soft pretty colors and lovely coloring :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete