Tuesday 20 July 2010

Pink & Brown



1/The Pink Elephant-Brown
2/WOJ-Sketch by Bev
3/Totally Gorjuss-Thinking of you
4/Crazy4Challenges-Buttons
5/Colour Create-Warm Pinks,Brown & White optional extra Girly

Hi peeps hope you all had a good weekend. Mine went by so fast and work kept me busy.
I thought I would stamp up a new image I got recently from ebay. I also coloured her using my new pro-markers. This was scary and hopefully I will get the hand of these soon. Hope I have coloured with them successfully lol.
This image is called Willow dressing up and you've prob seen them alot.
I deciced to do an Easel card as it haqs been so long since I have done one. I loved the sketch but had to turn it a little to show the image off.
Here is the side view.


Off to see my Son in his last sports day at his old school today. Better go and get ready
See you all soon
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Image-WOJ
Buttons-Ebay
Ribbon-Smirk
DPs-MME
Colouring-Pro-Markers
Cardstock-DCWV
Sentiment-Stampman

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Great image and I love the paper you used!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and brown is such a yummy colour combo and Willow looks smashing in pink! Great details too! Thanks so much for joining the WOJ Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Toni,

    I love your easel card, especially the polka dot paper and the great way you've added the buttons. Willow looks great!

    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toni this is such a gorgeous easel card hun! Absolutely amazing...of course I love it so much because you have used my FAVORITE color combo!! Willow looks beautiful and love the added buttons! thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card! love the image and your papers!
    hope your son had fun!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete