Tuesday 27 July 2010

Inklined great images



1/Sketch Saturday

Hi there hope everyone enjoying whats left of the day. Wow its gone quick but I have been hidden in my craft shed for most of the day lol. I have also been patiently waiting on the posty for some goodies I have purchased lol. One parcel today and it was my Promarkers goody more range to colour with, lets say they didn't stay in the packet long.
This is a card I completed for my uncles birthday lets hope he sees the funny side of this. I love these images from Inklined and being digis no waiting they are ready to go straight away. I have coloured Cecil here with my Promarkers. This was a quick card to produce I like these, but do tend to spend more time than is necessary on cards me think lol.
Enjoy your evening
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Image-Inklined Cecil
Sentiment-Creative Expressions
DPs-MME
Paperbrads-Craftwork cards
Colouring-Promarkers
Cardstock-DCWV

No comments:

Post a Comment