Tuesday 20 July 2010

Second post of the day



1/Simon says Stamp-Lets get Fruity
2/Create4Fun-Sketch

Hi peeps I know 2 posts in one day, a 1st for me in a long time.
Well before I get onto my card I want to have a rant about my Son's school.
Would you bloody believe it, but after walking half a mile to school this afternoon with a swollen ankle(due to mosy bites the ******** ate me alive last night and now I in agony and badly swollen)
They had moved the sports day to this morning due to forcast of rain. Nice of them to let parents know hey, as my son walks to school I didn't see the notice.
So glad he got 2 days and he out of there.



Sorry for the rant, so when I got back I went to my craft heaven and created this card. These little beauties are adorable, I don't know why I never purchased these before. I think these House Mouse could be a new love for me lol.
I coloured with promarkers and some experience I think I could be getting better.
Off to rest this ankle the pain hurts :(
At work tomoz and then my Sons graduation cermony (if they don't cancel)
So may not be a post, but you never know with me
See you all soon
Hugs Toni

Recipe
DPs-MME
Coloured-Promarkers
Roses-WOC
Sentiment-Red hot bed
Cardstock-DCWV

4 comments:

  1. hmmm...I bet grapes would be a comfy place to recline :) I like the flowers you used, too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhh what a fantastic image Toni...I love the colouring and your papers and flowers are perfect with it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and the colours you used are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun fruity stamp. Your design is great and I love the flowers too. Sorry you are having a tough time today. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete