Friday 16 July 2010

So Late for a challenge



1/Totally Gorjuss-Water Water
2/Bunny Zoes Challenge-Summer Days

Hi Peeps due to a family crisis yesterday I was late in posting this card. This was supposed to be enter into last week Just Magnolia Challenge :(
Oh well I can still show it and enter into other challenges.

I so love this Tilda but up until recently I had no idea how to use her, oh the shame lol. I coloured her with Dinks and finished off with sparkle to really make her sparkle like water. I distressed the white core card with a nail file. This card is fab and its made by DCWV. I added some holes with a pricking tool to look like stitches I must of been drunk at the time it ain't straight lol.

Its a quick post as family crisis still on going. Hope to be back tomoz with something from Mo's digi
Thanks for looking
Hugs Toni

1 comment:

  1. Fab fresh card! I love that little lady!

    I hope your crisis resolves soon and that all is ok with you and your family.

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete