Sunday 4 July 2010

Wow what a weekend



1/Mojo Monday-Sketch
2/Papertake Weekly-In Stitches

Hi there I am here with a card I completed on thursday, but been so busy I hadn't the time to blog. Friday was work and yesterday I went to the warrington air show. Man was it hot and today I am suffering the old burn, not enough sun cream, stupid me. I am usually alot better than that lol.
It was a fantastic day and so many talented pilots & service men.

On to my card and I have used another image from Kenny K I am really enjoying his talent. I think this one was called Diva, but don't quote me on it. I coloured her with DInks. I added some faux stitches to my paper, has my neck is still giving me jip and can't pick up the sewing machine.

Thanks for looking
See you all soon
Hugs Toni

Recipe
DPs-MME
Cardstock-DCWV
Sakura white pen-Stitches
DInks-T Rose,V Photo,A Linen,S Shutters & F Jeans
Whisper marker-Grey Highlights
Ribbon&Lace-Stash
Star template-My Own

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Toni.
    I do love these images, but my printer just doesn't like the DI's.
    Great colours and papers.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Toni this is fabulous...fantastic colouring what a perfect combo of papers for her too...beautiful
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete