Wednesday 14 July 2010

My Mojo was gone,now it's back



1/Just Inklined Challenge
2/Sketch Saturday

Hi there seems like forever since I was last posting, been busy with costume makes and bracelet makes for peeps at work. I am also enjoying a day off work before the long shifts are back.
I think that is why my mojo disappeared been so busy at work with long shifts and was so tired, when I went to my craft room yesterday I just sat and stared, it was so fustrating not knowing where to start. Not like me but I had to go lie down for some much needed kip lol.

After catching up with some browsing on a few blogs I came across a new challenge blog and Digi images called JUST INKLINED wow what a laugh these images are. Thanks Mina for pointing the way. I downloaded this free image called Albert and hey presto the Mojo came back lol.
I coloured this chappy with DInks and Whispers Markers, with some touches of gold and silver markers. The papers are from MME and I have deciced to try and get some more papers as I am getting a little bored. I also used an MS punch Doily and created a border following Sketch Saturday. The sentiment is from an old stamp set from creative expessions and says it all me thinks lol. I finished with ribbon and buttons from my stash and hey presto the card is complete.
Thanks for looking
See you all soon
Hugs Toni xx

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Toni, thank you for entering the Guest Designer Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card i beautiful colours and a nice image! Thanks for joining us at SS this week - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Toni...and a great sentiment :0)
    Thanks for joining in the Just Inklined GDT challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Toni love it
    thanks for joining in the challenge

    ReplyDelete