Saturday 7 August 2010

The weekend is here



1/Mojo Monday-Sketch
2/Pink Elephant-Something Yummy

Morning all and the weekend is here yeepee. Well I have had an eventful week, and exercise as been the main focus as the car is still fated to die lol. I also went to get my eyes tested and found out my left eye is failing what a bummer. I went for some new specs and contacts for the rainy days at work so I can see where I going. My specs steam up and you could really do with window wipers on them lol.
So at least it answers my question to why I have had so many headaches due to loss of sight in the left. Lets hope the headaches carm down now.
Today I have 2 cards to show you all the first is using a new image from mo's and she's called strawberry girl, A total dream to colour. I have coloured her with the Pro's again and followed the sketch over at Mojo, they do some cool sketches over there.
Recipe
DPs-K&CO
Promarkers
Cardstock-DCWV
D'vine swirls emboss plate
Ribbon-stash
Button-Nitwits download




1/Colour Create-Hot Pink,Warm Orange & Saffron
2/Cupcake-Distressing

I used an image from LOTV for this card and cut it out from nesties, also I distressed using Dink. This little fairy is a dream to colour and looks great in shades of orange. I used an old sketch to follow and finished with stickles as fairies need to sparkle lol.
Recipe
Image-LOTV
DPs-MME
Embossed-D'vine swirls
Buttons-Stash
Perfect Pearls
Stickles Diamond
Promarkers
Tattered Rose D Ink
Nesties
MS Punch Doily
Thanks for looking
Off to tackle the craft shed its had a battering last week need to clear it up lol
See you soon
Hugs Toni

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a sweet card Toni ! Love the cute image and the embossed pannel looks great... Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow two totally stunning cards Toni...I love the way you used our colours and you have reminded me to ink up my LOTV stamp...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops sorry Toni, too much multitasking lol...meant to say...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are both gorgeous. Thank you for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete