Monday 16 August 2010

At Last I Can Post



1/LOTV-Four Seasons
2/Colour Create-Ivory,Duck Egg Blue & One other
3/Totally Gorjuss-Aqua

Hi there and boy what a few days I have had. At first my laptop went on the blink and I couldn't get on it at all it just froze. Then when I get that sorted blogger wouldn't let me post, oh how I hate technology at times. So finally this afternoon I can get on and here I am posting lol.
Lets hope this will continue but as I am writing this my laptop is making funny noises oh boy ....
I completed this card at the end of last week and have a few others to post daily if the laptop will let me lol.
I am on an holiday for a week and after finally getting round to sorting my lad out with his gear for school I hope to chill and craft.
I purchased this stamp last week from LOTV and I think he is called James I brought a few on a set. So at last I am getting through my chrimbo cards :)
I coloured him with my Pros and added some pencil for definition until I can get some more colour shades.



This is my first ever tri fold card and it was pretty simple after working out the dimensions. My big shot has also took an hammering with some new dies that I purchased, these swirls are part of a set from Marrianne Designs and I am loving em.
Still waiting for some new papers to arrive any one have an idea when the new magnolia mag is out, i think they will come with my pre order mag?
The day is turning out lovely here the sun is shinning lets hope this keeps up. Have fun whatever you are doing
Hugs Toni

Recipe
Promarkers & Pencils
Cardstock DCWV & Embossed white
DPs-MME&K&CO
Swirls- Die
Nesties
Image-LOTV
Pearl clips
Stickles

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Toni.
    I do love these little bears, I bought a couple of them too. Beautiful colours and the swirls are a perfect touch.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trifold card Toni and the swirls are beautiful. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Georgeous papers, colours and image you've chosen! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time - best of luck!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Toni! What a fabulous job you've done with your first Tri-fold card. It is just beautiful! I love the image and the lovely white flourishes.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and a lovely use of the aqua theme. Thanks so much for playing along at TG this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. another fab creation - I love the white swirl dies you've used, they're yummy. I couldn't get into blogger for a week either! Hope it's fixed for both of us now!
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete