Wednesday 18 August 2010

Mouse Wash



1/Sketch Saturday
2/Bunny Zoes-Vintage

Morning all hope you are all feeling well and enjoying the day whatever you are doing.
My card today is using a housemouse image called Mouse Wash this is so adorable these little mice make me smile everytime I ink them up.
I decided to use a free pack of papers and elements to create this card and the sketch over at sketch saturday suited this down to the ground.
The image is coloured with the pros. I am hoping these papers suit the vintage feel. I think they do has the patterns look old and worn. I ruffed them up using a nail file and then inked them with antique linen. Going to try my hand at crochet today to make some flower elements for my cards, if this goes well I will post some piccies tomoz.
Thanks for looking see you soon
Hugs Toni
Recipe
DPs-MME
Cardstock-DCWV
MS Punch
Promarkers
Ditress-A-Linen
Nail file
HM-Mouse Wash

3 comments:

  1. the papers are a great vintage feel...gorgeous sweet image too Toni, love the colouring...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card too! Came to comment on your Cupcake entry but decided to stay a while and admire all your creations! Love your shading on this image
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday with your fabulous card. Good luck Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete