Tuesday 17 August 2010

Christmas in August



1/Truly Scrumptious-Sketch option of an oldie
2/Pink Elephant-Ribbon & Sparkles
3/Cupcake-2 papers 2 ribbons & 2 flowers
4/Cute card thursday-Treemendous
5/A spoonful of sugar-Christmas in august

Morning all and look at that yet another triumpt I have managed to enter 5 challenges again, this is becoming a record for me. I also have a little annoucement to make and Bev is offering some free candy over on her blog here. Thanks Bev for the opportunity.

Onto my card for today and its another crimbo card and this one is using an old stamp from last year. This forever friends bear is a cutie and I am glad for the opportunity to ink him up at long last. This card was a challenge with the use of just green for me I really like to mix up colours so it was not a surprise that red had to pop in there somewhere lol.
I have coloured with the pros again and finished of this with stickles it as to sparkle it wouldn't be crimbo without it. I hope this will qualify for the tree-mendous part of a challenge as there are leaves on the card in the papers and image with the addition of the swirls which I think look plant like lol.
I really love the pointsettas and had to curb the urge to add more as we all seem to do, we wouldn't be crafters without this urge lol.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your day
Hugs Toni
Recipe
DPs-MME
Brads
Pointsettas-WOC
Ribbons
Swirls-Marrianne designs
Nesties
MS Punch
Cardstock-DCWV
Promarkers
Distressing-Shabby Shutters
Stickles
Sentiment-LOTV

7 comments:

  1. I love to see Christmas cards at this time of the year. This one is so perfect for our theme challenge. I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Toni, great layout, fab papers and I love the cute image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic christmas card Toni, I love that FF teddy...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great entry for our Two's challenge...thanks for joining in with our birthday celebrations at Cupcake Craft Challenge and good luck in the draw for the fab prizes on offer! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yey - I love seeing christmas cards at this time of year!

    Thanks for joining in the Birthday fun over at Cupcake
    hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, I love the colours and cute image you've used, really pretty. Thanks so much for joining in with our birthday celebrations this week at Cupcake. xx

    ReplyDelete