Wednesday 11 August 2010

A Very Long Post



1/LOTV-Sketch by Bev
2/Cute card thursday-Whateva
3/Papertake weekly-Something old,something new,something borrowed & something blue
4/Simon says Stamp-Summertime blues
5/Pink Elephant-Summerfun

Hi all well here Iam back with another long post, been so busy here this week that I have finally had time to post. So sorry all but I have decided to show 3 cards all on one post so here goes lol.
Oh my god I have finally made a card which will make 5 challenges this week how good was that, let me tell you it took my little brain cells on a workout for this lol.
I also had some new things to play with so that helped alot. I recieved my LOTV stamps this morning so I just had to ink them up. I love this little bride and groom its so cute. It being summertime there are plenty of weddings going on. I also got a chance to use my little swirls diecut from Marianne designs love this it will be used alot lol. All my cards will be coloured with Promarkers and all using some products which are the same see if you can spot them lol.

Recipe
LOTV-stamp & sentiment
Cardstock-DCWV
DPs-MME & K&CO
Promarkers
WOC-Roses & Headpin
Staple
Nesties
Ms Punch
Marianne design-Swirls
Stickles

Card 2



1/Mo's challenge-Wings

This card is also using a new purchase from Mo's shop and its part of a set of 5. These are the most adorable little fairies I have come across in a long time.

Recipe
Cardstock-DCWV
DPs-MME
Promarkers
Stickles
Nesties
MS Punch
Buttons
Sentiment-Red hot bed

Card 3



1/Kenny K-Summertime

I will keep to short post so I can do more details on my cards as this would take to long sorry peeps for this, normal service will start from tomoz lol.

Recipe
Promarkers
Buttons
Nailfile
Dp-MME
Nestie
MS Punch
Cardstock-DCWV
Thread

11 comments:

  1. Wow!! You've been busy! I love how you colored the wedding card - the groom's hat looks fabulous!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all great, but I'm partial to Mo's little angel, of course! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your faieries are put together beautifully, your card has lovely balance, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful selection of cards. Thanks for joining us at the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute project! Sorry it won't be eligible for Mo's Challenge prize as the image isn't Mo's. So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy! All of your cards are darling and your Mo card is very special. Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous cards :-) all of them are gorgeous :-) I LOVE the LOTV wedding card ,, sooo cute and as sarah said ,, the way you coloured his hat is fantastic ;-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW and Simon says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet:O) Love the buttons and pretty papers. Lovely colouring.
    Thank you for joining Kenny K's Krafty Girlz.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! Love them all... Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such sweet cards hun, love the images on all of em and wonderful colouring too :), thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Simon Says Challenge :)

    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete