Friday 20 August 2010

Dressing Up



1/Create4Fun-Sketch

Morning peeps and please excuse me while I have a rant. Bloody fraudsters I hate them, yes I have been a victim, I went to the bank to realise my card has been cancelled. This was due to a bank typing error that got my address wrong and all my personnal details have been going to the wrong address *&**&**&&* to put it mildly the banks mistake and I have to suffer, they have put a stop to all my banking until a new card and the account has been sorted. They had the bloody cheek to sent a new card to this other address and then when I go to find out what going on I get treated like a criminal. Come on Bank you know who you are get your act together. This has really naffed me off has it is pay day today and all the overtime I have done I will not be reaping the rewards &**&&***

Any way now i got that off my chest I thought I would show you all a card that I did using LOTV die cuts. They are super quality and cut back time from colouring, but I miss my pros lol. I had to tweak the image by adding some sparkle as I do love some bling. My trusty swirls came into play also and I think they gave this card some interest. I even had the time to sew the papers down with the machine. I cut out the image with a nestie as the die cuts are spacious and give you the opportunity to do this.
Recipe
DPs-MME
Cardstock-DCWV
Image-New Hat
Stickles
Sewing machine
Swirls die cut
Nesties
Square gems

I would like to say a big thankyou to my mum who is my superstar who spent the time yesterday doing these crochet flowers. I was struggling with the lingo on the pattern and mum stuck with it and created these for me. All I have to do is finish them off with brads or buttons. My mum is also going to sit with me and show me how to do these.


Thanks Mum
Hope you have a great day whatever you up too.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment