Tuesday 3 August 2010

Ouch the exercise about killed me



1/Just Magnolia-Sketch by Bev
2/Simon says Stamp-Dotty

Hi all well I survived the exercise just about but my feet are on fire ouch, this is because I have been standing all day I work in Aqua Sauna at Center parcs today doing the washing of robes and towels. I also make sure the changing rooms are tip top. It is hard work and today to top it off they got an order of new robes which had to be washed. Imagine my face to find out I was also working alone lol. This job is usually a two man job.

So needless to say I shall sleep like a baby tonight lol.
Onto my card and its for just mag I truly love these images and tried something different with the Promarkers not sure I like this blending of colours, oh well its done now.
Gotta go and bathe my aching feet
See you soon
Hugs Toni
Recipe
DPs-MMe
Sent-Red hot bed
Cardstock-DCWV
Roses-WOC
Stickles-Diamond
Liquid Pearls
Promarkers
Sakura white pen
Ms Punch
Embossing-Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls
Nesties

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, such pretty colours and papers. Gorgeous Tilda and wonderful embellishments.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Toni Im tired just reading that, thats a lot of work girl put your feet up...I love your beautiful card, gorgeous bright colouring
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete