Monday 2 August 2010

My Choice



1/The Sugar Bowl-Your Choice

Hi all hope you all had a good weekend now for many of us its back to the grindstone lol.
Here is my card for today its a good challenge over at The Sugar Bowl. Its a chance for you to choose a sketch and theme and go ahead and get creative.
I decided to choose Sketch 21 and goo for a vintage look. Lets hope its good enough for the challenge. Off to work on my bike tomorrow has the car has died. Lets hope I don't die of the exercise about a 3 mile bike ride on a busy main road too.
Hope to see you all tomoz
Hugs Toni

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Toni. I love these older SN stamps. Lovely papers and the colours are perfect.
    Thanks for joining in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous card Toni! Love the vintage look! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete